Here is a comparison of the Albion 1 & 2 String Legato Patches.
I've divided this into high and low strings. Lines are played at the octave, depending on the patch used.
- 0:00 - Albion 1 Violin1/Violin2/Viola (con sordino)
- 0:11 - Albion 1 Violin1/Violin2/Viola
- 0:20 - Albion 1 Violin1/Violin2 (octaves)
- 0:29 - Albion 2 High Strings
- 0:38 - Albion 2 High Strings 1/2 Section
- 0:47 - Albion 1 Cello/Bass (octaves)
- 0:56 - Albion 2 Low Strings
- 1:05 - Albion 2 Low Strings 1/2 Section
More string comparisons to come, including shorts.
As a follow up, and via a suggestion from Andy Blaney, I've increased the velocity on the first note of all
Albion 2 examples in the audio below in order to create a harder attack on the first note of each phrase.